Lately, here in this troubled land, the word "Fake" is often used!
Used by those who apply it to conditions that they do not want to exist.
They apply it to concepts like Truth - Reality - Freedom - News- Peace - Equality -......and so many others.
For myself, I prefer to battle as hard as I can against those who apply these false interpretations to things that are good and to situations that allow for freedom.
My prayer is for Peace - Beauty - Togetherness - Tolerance - Equality...
My Preferences are that:
- Hatred burns in hell where it belongs
- Racism melts like false profits in politics
- Tolerance becomes the "law "of the land
- Equality is truly observed and practiced
- Freedom is here for EVERYONE
If we allow it - Peace can Sing in our hearts and spread over the land like a soft summer rain giving new growth to tolerance and Love.....Everywhere.
Wishing you tolerance and peace.
** Staples Singers - "Respect Yourself"
- " We do not move forward from a middle opinion, which is undemocratic but mediocratic.
We advance from a creative passion "- (Edgar Morin)
- "To photograph is to hold one's breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It's at
that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy."
- Henri Cartier-Bresson.
::Words from Denny:
- My beliefs, and values, have always been strongly tied-to music, especially Jazz, and Blues.
- The following artists and lyrics seem to "sum-up" where my spirit resides:
EARTH WIND AND FIRE;
"HOLD ON TO YOUR SPIRIT,
ALWAYS FEEL YOUR SOUL....
HONOR THE MAGIC IN YOUR HEART"; Earth Wind and Fire