A little Narrative for your enjoyment (I Hope):
Seattle Tacoma Airport (aka "SeaTac"
Radio transmission from the control tower:
- "Eagle Airlines 1- Proceed to land on Runway 1A South"....
- "Eagle Airlines 2 - Proceed to Land on Runway 2A South..../
- "Alaska Airlines Flight 932 - Please circle until Eagle Airlines1 has securely landed on Runway 1A south, then proceed to land on Runway 1A south behind Eagle Airlines 1, provided he executes a safe landing....do you copy, Alaska 932?"....
Alaska 932: - "Uhhhh, roger, uhh, wait... uhh , honey, uhh...
(side conversation:- Honey,I told you Please do NOT sit on my Lap when I am handling the Controls!!... SeaTac can you please repeat instructions, over?"
Seattle Tacoma Airport: "Oh for Pity's sake!...."
Happy Silly Tuesday
** Staples Singers - "Respect Yourself"
- " We do not move forward from a middle opinion, which is undemocratic but mediocratic.
We advance from a creative passion "- (Edgar Morin)
- "To photograph is to hold one's breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It's at
that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy."
- Henri Cartier-Bresson.
::Words from Denny:
- My beliefs, and values, have always been strongly tied-to music, especially Jazz, and Blues.
- The following artists and lyrics seem to "sum-up" where my spirit resides:
EARTH WIND AND FIRE;
"HOLD ON TO YOUR SPIRIT,
ALWAYS FEEL YOUR SOUL....
HONOR THE MAGIC IN YOUR HEART"; Earth Wind and Fire